1. Check to make sure you don’t already have a Working With Children Card or application in progress.
2. Visit Working With Children and scroll to ‘Step 1’ and click on ‘Apply from Victoria’.
3. Go through the application information and at the bottom of the first section of the application, select ‘Volunteer’ and click ‘Next’.
4. In the second and third sections, complete all the required personal and contact details.
5. In the section ‘Organisational Details’ click ‘Yes’ to the first question and complete the section with the details below:
6. In the section ‘Occupational Fields’, select ‘52 Educational – Other institutions providing children’s study or training programs‘ then click ‘Next’.
7. Review all details to make sure they are correct before clicking ‘Next’.
8. In the final section, tick the consent box at the bottom of the page and then click ‘Submit’.
9. Follow the instructions at the final page to get your unique barcode and visit an Australia Post branch to verify your identity and complete the process.
10. Please note that there is NO FEE required for volunteers.
11. Make a copy of your lodgment receipt as prove of your application if your card has not arrived by the time the mentoring program commences.
Please contact us on 02 8988 6850 or by using the form below:" }
Please enter your details below.